Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My first ever blog post - kinda

I have been thinking of starting an actual blog for awhile now. Mostly I put it of b/c of laziness. I worried that I would start one & then I would get too busy or distracted to keep up with it & let it languish out there all neglected & stuff. So I was just kinda mini-blogging via FB status. Problem is a lot of times I have more to say than the 420 character allotment - so then I have to edit it down & that aggravates me.

There is also the comments I get from some people sometimes about how "much" I update my status. Um that's why it is there. If you don't care what's on my mind don't read it. Don't hide me tho - it would make me feel bad LOL. I also have a lot of people tell me they love reading my status updates - so for all of you who want more of my crazy brain - here you go :)

One warning tho - I will probably get a little more raw & real here than I do on Facebook. And probably a little more personal too b/c above all the reasons I started a blog the real reason I am starting this is for me. I am generally more at peace w/ my brain when I can get the thoughts out there on the "page".

So consider this first post an invitation but also fair warning - you're welcome to my world just don't be too shocked by what you find lurking in the dark corners. ;)

3 comments:

  1. let it out! dark corners are always fun to look in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your updates on FB, so I have a feeling this is going to be even better! Love the name of your blog :-)

    Party on, Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventually, I see you with your own column in the Herald - looking forward to it:)

    ReplyDelete