As I was walking around feeling the echo of those memories of long ago I suddenly realized I was finally walking through Woodfield holding hands with, IMO, the cutest boy there. My gorgeous 8 yr old son. So being my silly self I updated my Facebook status:
"Walking thru Woodfield Mall holding hands with a cute boy"and then I stopped quick, handed my mom my phone and had her snap a picture which I also dispatched to Facebook with barely a glance to just make sure I wasn't squinting or something. I went blissfully about my day feeling pretty pleased with myself not realizing what was lurking, literally, behind my shoulder.
Later back at my mom's I logged on to Facebook and clicked on that picture. That is when I noticed it. Of all the hundreds of stored in that stinking hell hole, I mean mall, I just happened to stop in front of a big girls clothes store just in the perfect spot so the words PLUS SIZES appear right over my shoulder. Really??? C'mon! My mom laughed and said "You should have stopped in front of Victoria's Secret". Um...yeah..like anyone would believe I shop there - not!
So I know every one is probably tired of my whining about my weight and my big lofty goals that go nowhere. I'm tired of myself and the multiple failures and flops. I am officially back to where I started. I have gained it ALL back. 70 plus pounds!
So I am starting again! First I am getting off the pop again because I was pretty much living on Diet Mt Dew during the Holiday Rush at work. I am rejoining Health Bridge so I can go work out and take my daughter to work out because we have to work on getting her strength back from her surgery last summer or she won't be able to play softball next summer and that would really suck. I am going to start bringing my lunch again and watching my portions. And I am going to start blogging again to keep myself accountable.
Wish me luck! I'm probably going to need it...

No comments:
Post a Comment