We have a school board member in Huntley who posts regularly on Huntley Neighbors our area message board. She is a crazy narcissistic old bat & she gets on my last nerve. Channeling the Weird Al spirit, I have created a tribute to her:
(Come On! Aileen)
(Come On! Aileen)
Poor old paranoid Cal
his biased blog puts my mind in a fog
he is your cohort but I think he is a wart
on our community
you think he writes news
that we should peruse
You're wrong, so wrong
Now I must say more than ever
(Come On! Aileen)
Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye
we can sing out our frustration
Come on! Aileen
Oh, I swear can’t understand what she means (what she means)
At this moment you mean nothing
But I digress
My thoughts I confess
Verge on insanity
Oh, come on Aileen
(Come On! Aileen)
These people round town
think your pal Linda Moore is a clown
In the township meeting farces
she avoids the bills & makes ugly faces
But not Pam (no not ever)
But not Pam (not ever)
She shows her up, makes the township work
(Remember)
Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye
And you'll hum this tune forever
Come on! Aileen
Oh, I swear can’t understand what she means
Aah, come on let's
Ignore everything
That crazy paranoid rant
Aileen (tell you I can’t)
Aah, come on let's
Aah, come on! Aileen
That crazy paranoid rant
Aileen (tell you I can’t)
Aah, come on let's
Aah, come on Aileen
Come on! Aileen, too-rye-aye
Come on! Aileen, too-rye-aye
Now you're full blown
Now you have shown
Oh, Aileen
Say, come on! Aileen
These conspiracies aren’t real and I know
You’re a heel
You think we can’t think for ourselves
Maybe paranoia has made you crazy
I say, too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye-aye
Come on! Aileen
Come on! Aileen
Oh, I swear can’t understand what she means
Aah, come on let's
Ignore everything
That crazy paranoid rant
Aah, come on! Aileen
Come on! Aileen
Come on! Aileen
Oh, I swear can’t understand what she means
Aah, come on let's
Ignore everything
That crazy paranoid rant
Come on! Aileen
Come on! Aileen...
LOL! Awesome Kel!
ReplyDeleteKel -- I love your blog posts! You really have a talent for humorous writing <3
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Bravo!
ReplyDelete